For the first time, I will offer classes in my home studio. The class project will give you “hands on” experience while learning how to Appliqué the Easy Way™. We will cover all of the basics as well as unusual embellishment techniques.
- Date: Friday November 9th or Saturday november 10th , 2012
- Time: 9:30am -4pm (We will break for a ½ hour included lunch break)
- Place: 1558 West Amarita Lane, Anaheim, CA. 92802
- Cost: $50 per person (including lunch and drinks)
- Lab Fee: $15 for a pattern, fabric and embellishment kit
*Supplies that you will need to bring:
Needles (straw #10, embroidery)
Pencils (mechanical lead and white)
Scissors (paper and embroidery)
Freezer paper (12”piece)
Threads: (brown, shades of pinks and greens, purple, and white)
Task light optional
*I will have supplies to share and to purchase.
You can register by phone at: 714-530-2577
, or by mail at the address above. Sorry, I am unable to take reservations online. A deposit of $25.00 will hold your place. Checks, Master Card, or Visa will be accepted. Deposits need to be made by November 2nd
so that lunch arrangements can be made. Space is limited, so please reserve soon!
Please plan on visiting M&L Fabrics after class. It’s a great place to shop! If you would like to stay over, a hotel list can be provided for your convenience.