Come and join us for another class in Cathy’s home studio. The class project “Hummingbird Delight” will give you hands on experience while learning how to Appliqué the Easy Way.
Fabric kits are available for $40.00 which includes pattern, fabric for quilt top, and embellishments. If you are using your own fabric, a supply list will be sent to you upon confirmation of your registration.
- Date: Friday July 6th or Saturday July 14th , 2012
- Time: 9:30am -4pm (We will break for a ½ hour included lunch break)
- Place: 1558 West Amarita Lane, Anaheim, CA. 92802
- Cost: $50 per person (including lunch and drinks)
- Lab Fee: $10 for a pattern
*Supplies that you will need to bring:
- Fine pins
- Needles (straw #10, embroidery)
- Pencils (mechanical lead and white)
- Scissors (paper and embroidery)
- Freezer paper (12”piece)
- Threads: to match appliques (Threads To Go)
- Task light optional
- *I will have supplies to share and to purchase.
You can register by phone at: 714-530-2577
, or by mail at the address above. Sorry, I am unable to take reservations online. A deposit of $25.00 will hold your place. Checks, Master Card, or Visa will be accepted. Deposits need to be made by June 30th
and for the Saturday class by July 5th
so that lunch arrangements can be made. Space is limited, so please reserve soon!
If you would like to stay over, a list of local quilt shops including M&L will be provided for your enjoyment.
Cathy Van Bruggen Designs
PO Box 37, Garden Grove, CA 92842